Art history workshops at school
- Hands-on educational programs to discover the major movements and artists that made (art) history
- 1 or 2 hour long art history workshop
Each art history session (1 h) can be followed by one hour of artistic activity inspired by the artist or movement studied together (2 h).
- Flexible workshops
One time workshops, which could be tailored to a topic taught in class, or periodic workshops exploring art history through time. Programs customized for each grade level and curriculum (Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance…) and adjustable to specific needs.
Art history field trips
- Educational programs at the museum or outdoor cultural sites to explore art and artists as well as Lyon cultural heritage (Ancient Roman colony, medieval architecture, street art…)
- Flexible art history field trips
Our art history field trips can be followed by outdoor artistic activities inspired by the artist or movement studied together: land art, spray painting, drippings, architectural projects…
- Customized art history field trips
Programs designed for a few hours or several days, customized for each grade level and curriculum (Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance…) and adjustable to specific needs.
- Detailed program and fees available on demand
- Learning through experimentation
Interactive hands-on workshops, since experimenting with art history is a much more efficient way to learn than listening, reading or watching!
- Every child is an artist!
ArtZoa’s workshops stimulate the creativity of all children regardless of their artistic skill level and experience.